International ring size chart
Use boldholic.com ring sizing guide to help you find the perfect fit for your jewelry.
The charts below convert the actual ring size (Size mm) into some of the popular internationally recognized sizes.
International Ring Size Conversion
If ordering from outside of the US or Canada, determine your ring size according to your country’s standard. Then use the International Ring Size Chart to convert to the corresponding US ring size to place your order.
* If you do not know your ring size, you can measure your size using the following method:
– Prepare a 100mm * 5mm paper strip.
– Wrap the paper strip around the ring finger and mark the point where the paper strip meets.
– Measure the distance from the start of the paper strip to the marking.
– Refer to the circumference in the ring size chart and order your rings based on the US & Canada size chart.